- This event has passed.
SC Concealed Weapons Class
September 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$100.00
Practical Tactical Training teaches a SLED approved curriculum to obtain a South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
You do NOT have to be 21 to take this course, but you must be 21 years to apply for your CWP thru SLED. If you are not prior Military or Law Enforcement, you must complete both the written and live-fire exercises with passing scores to be considered for your permit.
This class will cover and answer questions you may have about gun construction, gun handling skills, and questions about the laws.
All our classes have NRA Certified Instructors and NRA Range Safety Officer to assure the safety of our students. We also make ourselves available after the class to answer your questions that may come up once you have taken the class
Our course offers:
- Basic firearm construction and operation
- Ammunition construction, identification and ballistics
- Easy to understand safety rules
- Fundamentals of firearm shooting
- Proper firearm storage
- Use of deadly force and South Carolina firearm laws
- Range instruction and demonstrations
- Free assistance in filling out CWP
What you MUST bring:
- A firearm (If you do not have a firearm, please email us so that arrangements can be made)
- At least 50 rounds of factory ammunition (no reloads or steel casing. Range normally has rounds for sale at the time of range qualification.
- Personal eye and ear protection
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Shirt with sleeves
This class package does not include the $50 SLED registration fee nor the Range Fee
If you have any questions about this class, please email “[email protected]”
Or call us at 843-327-5444